The Counseling Centre for Victims of Domestic Violence was inaugurated at the beginning of 2014, shortly after the establishment of Necuvinte Association.
In time, the services provided to victims of domestic violence have diversified and increased in capacity to offer assistance from year to year, along with new psychologists, social workers, lawyers, and healthcare professionals.
Since its launch, the Centre for Victims of Domestic Violence has its head quarters in Ion Câmpineanu Street no. 20, 6th floor, room 605, District 1, Bucharest, University area, next to Hotel Novotel.
The program is every Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 18:00.
To avoid overlapping with another case at our center, we recommend, if possible, to call us at 021.243.33.33 to make an appointment with our colleagues.
All the services provided by Necuvinte Association are free of charge.
The services provided by Necuvinte Association:
- initial assessment;
- help writing the complaint to be filed with the police;
- legal advice;
- completing and filing the application for issuing a protection order;
- reimbursement of the costs of issuing a medical certificate;
- psychological counseling;
- finding a place in a temporary shelter – through partners;
- representation in court for criminal cases, issue of protection orders and other cases depending on the availability of lawyers with whom Necuvinte collaborates and the work load;
- providing basic medical analyses for people to be accommodated in a temporary shelter center – through partnership with the Regina Maria Social Policlinic Foundation;
- aid with clothing, shoes – donations received at the Necuvinte headquarters;
- help with basic foods through the Shopping Cart program..
The Centre is fully funded by donations received through the platform on our site and corporate sponsorships. We have not received any financial support from the state budget or local budgets.
Necuvinte benefits come from all areas of the country, both rural and urban.
The number of beneficiaries supported by the services provided by the Necuvinte Centre has increased from year to year: