On May 7, 2020, the Bright Sky RO application was officially launched.
Bright Sky RO is the first app in Romania created for victims of domestic abuse with the menu in Romanian, English and Hungarian. A project created by Vodafone Foundation Romania, Necuvinte Association, Code for Romania Association and the Romanian Police.
The launch was advanced and moved to the online space due to the declaration of the state of emergency managed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The launch event was attended by non-governmental organizations, artists, media people, representatives of public institutions and the diplomatic environment.
The 3 films made in support of the Bright Sky RO application were watched together with the actresses Mihaela Sîrbu, Ada Condeescu and Maia Morgenstern.
The event featured speakers:
- Murielle Lorilloux, CEO Vodafone & UPC Romania
- Andrew Noble, UK Ambassador in Romania
- Sorin Stănică, Police Chief-Quaestor, Crime Research and Prevention Institute, The Romanian Police
- Luminița Popescu, President, National Agency for Equal Opportunities between Men and Women
- Andrew Dunnett, Director Vodafone Foundation & Sustainable Business
- Angela Galeța, Director Vodafone Foundation Romania
- Simona Voicescu, Director Necuvinte Association
- Olivia Vehera, Founding Partner Code4Romania
- Irina – Margareta Nistor – Hnorific President of Vodafone Foundation Romania
Bright Sky RO is available in Google Playstore and App Store for both Android and iOS devices.
Download Bright Sky RO from App Store or Google Play: