In the last 8 years, an important component of the activity of Necuvinte Association has been the participation through the organization’s experts in information and professional training courses for employees of the justice system.
Continuing the training component for members of the justice system, the experts of the Necuvinte Association participated this week in two information and training sessions for the public order heads of offices at national level.
The series of courses was organized by the General Inspectorate of the Romanian Police with the logistical support of the National Agency for Equal Opportunities between Women and Men.
The main topics addressed during the training sessions were:
- procedural issues regarding the issuance of the provisional protection order
- elimination of stereotypes and prejudices (ECHR case law), and the relationship between myths and reality in cases of domestic violence
- ways to inform victims and provide adequate communication
- addressing victims of domestic violence, the profile of the victim of domestic violence and the profile of the aggressor
- ex officio notification
- the measures that may be ordered by the prosecutor in the case of provisional protection orders
- intervention in cases with the mentally ill, children, the elderly, people with disabilities, users of psychotropic substances
- the repetitive nature of domestic violence – case study
- an integrated approach to domestic violence from the perspective of social and specialized services for domestic violence
- avoidance of procedural defects in the case of issuing provisional protection orders / protection orders,
- issues related to civil and criminal procedure in the handling of domestic violence cases.
- BRIGHT SKY RO application
The guests who had interventions during these sessions were representatives of the Romanian Police, Necuvinte Association, Anais Association and ANES.
These sessions were attended by 273 heads of public order formations.